- This event has passed.
Awards Banquet 2019
May 22, 2019 @ 5:30 pm - 9:00 pm
At the end of every year (this year on May 22) students are awarded for their accomplishments at the annual BOC Awards Banquet. The evening begins with a formal dinner, followed by a DJ & dance, and ends in an awards ceremony where all orchestra students (band and choir too) are recognized for their participation in orchestra and select students are awarded for their extraordinary achievements in orchestra.
- 5:30) Seating (tables of 10)
- 5:50) Dinner
- 7:00) DJ & Dance
- 8:00) Awards Ceremony (parents welcome)
- Attire) As a special occasion, students should dress nicely (dress slacks, nice shirts/blouse, skirts/dresses, ties, no jeans).
- Cost $25 per students (includes DJ, raffle prizes, dinner, awards).
- Chaperones Needed) Let Mr. Broach (email@example.com) know if you can chaperone.
- Check out award types and past Orchestra MVPs at BOC Awards Banquet (general information).