Holiday / Pops Concert 2019
December 12 @ 7:00 pm - 8:00 pm
Stairway to Heaven
Super String Samba
Sweet Petite Winter Sweet
Prima Musica Ensemble
Let it Go
Ukranian Bell Carol
Chamber Orchestra Ensemble
Sunshine of Your Love
Frosty the Snowman
- View the Paper Program (link available on the concert day)
- Read about audience etiquette in What Makes a Good Audience Member?
We are trying something a little different for this concert. Please follow the schedule and be ready to go when it is your time to warm-up and tune.
- 6:00 PM – Prima Musica warm-up and tune in Large Practice Room
- 6:20 PM – Chamber Orchestra (grades 7/8) warm-up & tune on Stage
- arrive at 6:15 to get instrument from orchestra room and go to stage
- 6:40 PM – Intermezzo Orchestra (grade 6) warm-up & tune on Stage
- arrive at 6:30 to get instrument from orchestra room and go to stage
Students are invited to wear a Tacky Holiday Sweater! You know, like the one your Aunt Gertrude hand-knitted for you! Also, you wouldn’t want to disappoint your auntie with those raggedy jeans – so dress up a little bit too.
Or if you want, you can wear the normal orchestra attire:
- the Orchestra Polo
- black dress pants or a long skirt
- dress shoes with black socks or hose
- Students arrive at different times to tune, warm-up, prepare, etc.
- Prima Musica @ 6:00 PM
- Chamber Orchestra @ 6:15 PM
- Intermezzo Orchestra @ 6:30 PM
- Wear a Tacky Holiday Sweater! (or just your orchestra polo with dress pants)
- Be sure your iPad is charged!