- This event has passed.
ILASTA Orchestra Festival 2019
The Intermezzo Orchestra will be taking a performance field trip to the IL ASTA (Illinois American String Teacher Association) Orchestra Festival on Friday, December 6.
Permission Form – If you did not receive the permission form, please complete and return this blank form.
Field Trip Release (Dec 6, 2019) – blank
The schedule will be finalized closer to the date when we receive our performance time. The event will take place during school.
- 8:30 AM – Meet in orchestra room. Pack, load bus.
- 8:45 AM – Depart MSN.
- 9:45 AM – Arrive at MYA Conservatory in Highwood.
- 10:00 AM – Perform followed by a clinic by esteemed Orchestra Educator.
- 11:30 AM – Lunch stop on return trip (The Silo in Lake Bluff).
- 1:00 PM – Arrive at MSN.
- Orchestra Polo – Students will receive this tomorrow (Wednesday).
- Black Pants
- If you can please wear “Dressy” Shoes – I realize it may rain, so gym shoes are acceptable too.
- Parents – Can you join us? We’d love to have 2-4 adults join us on the trip.
- Van for large instruments. It’s always nice to have a parent drive their van behind us to carry the large instruments. If you have a van and can join us, we’d love to have you!
- Pizza & Salad Lunch Provided for Chaperones.