ILMEA Festival 2019
- Maine West HS (1755 S. Wolf Rd., Des Plaines)
- Student Lunch will be served between rehearsals. Lunch will be two slices of pizza, chips, drink, and fruit. The cost is $TBA. Additional drinks and snacks will be available on site for an additional charge. Students are free to bring their own food as well.
- Let Mr. Broach know asap if you want to order the $TBA lunch.
- Concert Tickets will be sold at the Event Entry Table beginning at 1:00 PM. Tickets are $TBA for adults. Children under 12 will be admitted for free.
- Equipment. Students are reminded to bring: music, pencil to mark music, music stands, and instrument.
- Concert Attire. Students are asked to arrive in concert attire. There is no time or place to change at the festival.
- Boys: white dress shirt w/ tie, black or dark blue pants, dark shoes and dark socks (no gym shoes).
- Girls: white blouse and solid black or dark blue skirt or dress pants with appropriate shoes and socks or hose (no gym shoes).
Last year’s schedule was as follows. This year will be similar.
- 7:30 AM) Find seating in Auxiliary Gym 1.
- I will check-in with you sometime between 7:30 – 8:00 AM.
- 8:00 – 9:45 AM) Rehearsal in the Auxiliary Gym 1
- Be ready to rehearse at 8:00 AM.
- 10:00 – 11:00 AM) Student Session
- 11:00 – 11:30 AM) Rehearsal in the Auxiliary Gym 1
- 11:30 – 12:15 PM) Lunch
- 12:15 – 1:30 PM) Rehearsal in the Competition Gym
- 2:00 PM) Concert begins in the Competition Gym (Orchestra performs first)
Coats and Cases: Students will be able to store coats and cases in the rehearsal room. Please do not bring valuable items to ILMEA. Keep all money with you at all times. ILMEA cannot be responsible for lost items.