- This event has passed.
ILMEA Festival 2019
- Maine West HS (1755 S. Wolf Rd., Des Plaines)
- Student Lunch will be served between rehearsals. Lunch will be two slices of pizza, chips, drink, and fruit. The cost is $5. Additional drinks and snacks will be available on site for an additional charge. Students are free to bring their own food as well.
- Let Mr. Broach know asap if you want to order the $5 lunch.
- Concert Tickets will be sold at the Event Entry Table beginning at 1:00 PM. Tickets are $5for adults. Children under 12 will be admitted for free.
- Equipment. Students are reminded to bring: music, pencil to mark music, music stands, and instrument.
- Concert Attire. Students are asked to arrive in concert attire. There is no time or place to change at the festival.
- Boys: white dress shirt w/ tie, black or dark blue pants, dark shoes and dark socks (no gym shoes).
- Girls: white blouse and solid black or dark blue skirt or dress pants with appropriate shoes and socks or hose (no gym shoes).
Last year’s schedule was as follows. This year will be similar.
- 7:30 AM) Store coats/cases in rooms C103, C106, C107, C109.
- Then… find seating in Rehearsal Room E203.
- I will check-in with you sometime during this time.
- 8:00 – 10:15 AM) Rehearsal in Room E203
- Be ready to rehearse at 8:00 AM.
- 10:30 – 11:00 AM) Student Session in Spectator Gym
- 11:30 – 12:15 PM) Lunch
- 12:15 – 1:30 PM) Rehearsal in Spectator Gymn
- 2:00 PM) Concert begins in the Spectator Gym (Orchestra performs first)
- Concert Order: Star Spangled Banner, Carpe Diem, Lullaby, Molly on the Shore, Overture
Coats and Cases: Students will be able to store coats and cases in rooms C103, C106, C107, C109. Please do not bring valuable items to ILMEA. Keep all money with you at all times. ILMEA cannot be responsible for lost items.