- This event has passed.
April 27, 2017 - April 29, 2017
Every other year, the Chamber Orchestra travels to participate in a national competition. The students also participate in a clinic with esteemed professors from an esteemed university. Read more at Orchestra Trip General Information.
- Final Trip Packet (see updated/final itinerary below)
- Final Trip Itinerary (changes include: added trip to zoo, events at different times)
- Medication Authorization Form (required for distributing medications)
- D95 Field Trip Release Form
The total cost of the trip will be $450 per student. This includes hotel stay for two nights, bus transportation to and from St. Louis, all meals, an all day pass to a local theme park, and sight seeing expenses. Your child would not have to take any money along on the trip as everything is paid for. However, some may want to shop for souvenirs and may want to bring some money. The total cost is based on 46 Orchestra members and 3-5 chaperones attending.
- Payment #1 ($100) by November 21 – before Thanksgiving Break
- Checks payable to “CUSD 95”.
- Payment #2 ($150) by February 10
- Payment #3 ($150) by March 3
- Payment #4 ($50) by March 22
- Alternatively, you can pay the entire sum early.
- Students may use money from their orchestra accounts to pay for the trip.
As we do every year, the Orchestras will be selling nuts & candy in the coming weeks. Money raised by students can help offset the costs of the trip. Stay tuned for more information coming soon.
We are looking for some great chaperones to join us on the trip! Let me know if you are willing and able. It’s a great time to see the kids shine!
- Clinic at Illinois State University w/ Dr. Glenn Block, Director of Orchestras