Every other year, all orchestras fromD95 (4th – 12th Grade) perform at the LZHS Field House. This is an excellent opportunity for orchestra students, family, and community members to witness all stages of students’ performance ability.
On off years, we hold the North StringFest.
Students are required to wear the following:
- Orchestra polo
- Black slacks/skirt
- Black shoes & socks
Typical Schedule for MS Students
- 12:30 PM – Arrive in LZHS Cafe
- 1:00 PM – Rehearse in Field House (with MSS Students)
- 1:30 PM – Return to Cafe for mini-concerts
- 2:20 PM – Rehearse Grand Finale with all Ensembles
- 3:00 PM – Festival Performance
Following the performance, students will return to their homeroom areas to pack up and will proceed to the PAC Doors to be picked up. We ask that families proceed to their cars and wait for their children at the PAC Doors. The halls will be quite congested with the traveling musicians.