Every other year, all orchestras from MSN, SL, SP, and MW (4th – 8th Grade) perform in the MSN Cafetorium. This is an excellent opportunity for orchestra students, family, and community members to witness all stages of students’ performance ability.
On off years, we hold the D95 StringFest.
Students are required to wear the following:
- Orchestra polo
- Black slacks/skirt
- Black shoes & socks
- 6:00 – 5th Graders Arrive in SL Gym
- 6:00 – MS Students Arrive in MSN Orchestra Room
- 6:15 – 4th Graders Arrive in SL Multi-Purpose Room
- 6:30- Rehearsal of Festival Piece in Cafetorium
- 7:00 – Festival Performance
Following the performance, students will return to their homeroom areas to pack up and will return to the Cafetorium to meet with their families. We ask that families wait for their child in the Cafetorium as the halls may be quite congested with the traveling musicians.